- Tuition is due before the first class of each month. There is a $10.00 late fee added on to tuition paid after 10th of each month. Please pay before the first class to avoid the $10.00 late fee.
- We do not prorate for missed classes or missed weeks.
- There are no refunds for missed classes. If you miss class, please inquire about attending a make up class. Make up classes must be scheduled within the same month of your absence. There are no make up classes for missed rehearsals before performances.
- We are no longer accepting tuition payments in cash. All tuition must be paid by check or money order. Checks/money orders must be placed in an envelope with your dancer’s full name and all class time(s) on the front. There is a mailbox in the studio (hanging on the closet door) where these envelopes should be placed.
- There is a $35 returned-check fee
- Adult Exercise & Conditioning Class: $49/month
- Please call 570-898-0654 or email [email protected] to find out more info on class rates
Please contact us for more information about our affordable updated 2017-2018 tuition rates.
Students must come to all classes 2 months prior to the spring recital (April and May) to be eligible to participate in the Spring Performance.
Costumes for the spring recital are ordered at the end of January through February. It is vitally important that you come to class during this time in order to have your child fitted for their costume.
Students must come in to all classes 1 month before the Christmas shows (November). If you are a brand new student in September, there is a possibility that you will be able to perform in our Spring Recital only.
Please make an effort to attend all classes, especially in the months prior to performances. We want all of our students to feel confident and shine on stage, which comes from consistent practice! 🙂
- Solid color leotard
- Ballet tights in pink, white, or black (no nude colored nylons/panty hose)
- Pink leather Prima Soft ballet slippers. (Available in Kitty’s Dancewear Boutique)
- Short wrap skirts are permitted
- Teens age 12+ may wear TIGHT FITTING shorts over their leotard and tights.
- All students must have their hair out of the face and tightly secured in a bun or ponytail. If your hair is very long, please put it in a bun. If your hair is too short for a bun/ponytail, it must be secured out of the face with a headbands or clips.
- White fitted T-shirt
- Athletic shorts (must be above or at the knee in length), or black tights & dance belt
- White socks
- Black or white ballet slippers